Pro's from the loss:
- India has learnt it clearly does not deserve a place even in the top eight
- Average, strike rate and whole bunch of runs and so called reputation is no longer a statistics to decide fate of the team.
- Sponsors, ICC who, according to me give more importance to money than the game, would have learnt some lesson.
- They would drop the coach( which sounds ok as his contract expires).
- They may drop the captain( according to me is not a good decision).
- Future prospects like Uthappa, Dhoni would be removed from the team, and old but reputational so called super starts will be retained.
- Virendhar Shewag will be in the team, come on guys, he scored a great century against a great team, so Veeru back to form.
- They would again hyphe the practice sesions saying the team will practice along with Indain Navy this time :-).
- Drop all the batsmen except for Yuvraj(feilding),Uthappa( he is playing his first world cup, when people having 10k runs cannot deliver, why drop him? )
- Bring back your fielding heros, Kaif, Raina and other youngsters who are brilliant in the feild.
- Make bowlers who are more aggressive like Sreesanth to play every game.
- Just send this team across one series and see how it works out.( anyways even if we send the normal team, they are going to lose :-) )
- This will put pressure on senior players to perform, and their performance should be credited only if they do so outisde India.
- For some reason, I would Retain Dravid, who is modest, good overseas and a gentlemen role model.
Everything I spoke here is impossible, as this is India. If we had this much courage in decision making,we would have been playing super eights in the carribean right now...